Saturday, April 9, 2016

Meeting Hinata

"I am Leo, Ren's older brother. I'm year two, major politics. Nice to meet you!" He said and bowed, raising back almost instantly.

Everyone smiled and introduced themselves to the charming young man, except Hinata. He kept staring him down, glaring once he smiled at Rukia. 

"We meet again, Rukia-chan." He smiled, and she replied with an eager 'ou!'. His frown deepened. Only he was left in introducing himself, which he did rudely.

When everyone dispersed, he dragged Leo away and jabbed a finger in his face.

"You.... Stay away from Rukia-sama. She doesn't need a hoodlum like you." He growled threateningly. 

He poker faced. He opened his mouth slowly, calmly.

"I'm sorry but... What are you talking about?" He said, looking confused.

Hinata grit his teeth, and fisted Leo's shirt- to which the blonde frowned deeply- and raised him up.

"Don't you dare get close to her! Don't think of her, don't look at her, don't speak to her and don't you even dare become friends with her!" He snarled, shaking him slightly. Good thing he was a vampire, because the man was not as light as he seemed.

"I will let this go because we just met." The blonde said darkly, his ominous voice making the albino shiver. He glared at the vampire and a small part of him grew some respect for the human. "Let me go."

Hinata dropped him immediately. The blonde straightened and glared at the albino.

"I got it. I won't come close to your girlfriend. However-" the albino wanted to protest, but he stopped as Leo leaned in dangerously, caging him. "If you ever manhandle me again, you won't have a tongue to speak to me or hands to touch me." 

Hinata didn't feel scared in the slightest- okay, maybe a bit. Something different about him, alright?- but he let the human go.

"What made the stuck up crazy?" He said to himself before going back. Maybe, he reasoned with himself, he didn't even need to threaten Leo. Pity that, because he did, now he found Rukia interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment